AccessTEL, having known the challenges of managing vendors, has developed an online Vendor Management software application with features to address the existing procurement pain points.
A vendor management system keeps all Purchase Quotations/Orders rising within the ERP with no external tools required for the merchant to use while allowing the supplier/vendor to conveniently access and manage quotations.
Finally, let’s see how companies benefit from an ERP integrated Vendor portal system.
- Track & compare RFQ received from vendors.
- Companies automatically issue Purchase Orders (POs) and Purchase Order Quotations to Vendors once raised.
- Provides easy access to the PO for the Vendors once received.
- IT gives permission to the vendor to confirm the PO, conveniently add delivery dates and related invoices.
- Automatically updates the ERP with the expected price and confirmation of possible delivery dates once entered to the purchase order quotation by the Supplier.
Vendor portal features & benefits:
- Enhance vendor performance.
- Faster Processing
- Save time, money and effort by empowering your vendors to access their own, up-to-the-minute report data – at any time, wherever they are in the world
- Improved Communications
- Seamless Integration
- Make sound business decisions with readily accessible, real-time data
- Reduce Manual Admin Tasks
- Automated Notifications & Reminders
- Real-time ERP Data Integration